GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

Bye guise(:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tess
VIP
VIP
Tess

GenesisREP : 7

Bye guise(: Empty
PostSubject: Bye guise(:   Bye guise(: EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 pm

./EDITT
GMS is honestly boring as shet. I'll just be an inactive GM. I'll come on once a day for a duration of time. kays.

So this is my farewell, haha. I guess i should give a little speech? ::

I'm quitting because i'm not really entertained by this server as when it first opened. Its not like i hate you all and you're all boring, but like a girl like me needs to be busy. I want something to do than make events and dc people. In the beginning there were a lot of people here, but there are only guys here.. where are all the girls!? Boo!

Let me a little honest, i never love love loved anyone while being here. Sorry Max. I thought you actually liked me, so i bullshitted to you. In reality, it was like my meaninglessness words were talking to a brick wall. Even though things were pretty chill in the beginning i was cold towards you. Sorry about that. But you totally put me through a guilt trip so i mean, You shouldn't leave a kitten outside in the rain. If you get what i'm saying. In the end we both didn't have feelings for each other at all. It was actually really funny. Bang bang bang.

So for my friends who are here, i want to say thank you. For putting up with a person like me, sharing laughs with me, smiling for me. I'm glad you guys are here, this place felt like a weird group in a way. Not a family. No one really stayed together, they even had their own little cliques and such. So this place started out by being the backup of fridayms. We had our friends come back. "Omg! What was your ign in FMS?" Then we had our little friends from SexyMS come. Honestly, When i joined SexyMS i knew that place was filled with independent people. They're able to stand up for themselves. In the rudest way. SexyMS was like living in a ghetto, you learn from each other and all act like each other. Sorry it might sound like i'm insult the sexyms folks but i'm not.

I know i will be quitting with haters behind me, but honestly i don't give a fuck. Haters gonna hate. I let them do what they want. Also one last thing, i know there are some dumbasses in this server who try to be cool. Its like a black person trying to be Asian. I wanna say to the smart asses who ever back sassed me, fuck you and i hope you can get your head out your ass the next time you try to smart talk me.

Sorry to ash, i trolled you. Honestly i troll somebody on every server. We had our good times, teaching me ghetto terms. "Whats gucci?" Ahaha. I hope that we can still talk the way we used to in the mere future.

Jordann, You weren't the best owner-of-a-server i've ever had. But you let me join your staff and welcomed me like family. I still dislike how you date any chick available. Can you believe i has a long ass paragraph for you but when i was about to submit my internet went down? fml.

Haha okay! No more negative talk! Being here i got to learn a little bit of the cyber hacking world. Brian, Jordan, Diogo and etc. Just reading your conversations made me want to google every weird word you said. I feel like i was talking a class.

Lastly i want to give a few shoutout to some of my favorite people who are still here :
Minnie,Nina, S2James, Cindy, Alex, Stanley, Josh and kenny.

I know i will remember this server, i had some memorable moments here. I hope none of you take this as offense. I'm just saying! To my players who loved me as their favorite GMs, goodbye, i hope you remember me if we meet in some other random server in the future. And to old GMs who loved me for my hard work here. Thank you for teaching me the basics of being a GM. Especially Tracey, Eury and Josh. You guys were my mentors. So i leave here with no regrets(:

Goodbye.

Last edited by Tess on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s2james
VIP
VIP
s2james

GenesisREP : 1

PostSubject: Re: Bye guise(:   Bye guise(: EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:37 am

Awww, bye Tess);
I'm gon miss you... So ima write a paragraph-ish bout you since i was mentioned and im hardly mentioned in anything cus ahem im a loner. ANYWAYS, so Tess... We don't exactly know each other but you're a chill person to talk to. You're there when I need someone to talk to, and I hope I would be able to talk to you again Very Happy Anyways, well if there are haters out there, i'll back you up(: Dw~ You'll be known. LOL okay well I gotta get to school... ttyl(:
hit me up on msn if you wana talk :
i_likepiez@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jameslikesdonuts
Seth

Seth

GenesisREP : 1

PostSubject: Re: Bye guise(:   Bye guise(: EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Tess. AT first, I really hated you. But for some reason, watching you quit just like that, Kinda makes me feel....Bad. Im sorry for everything Tess. We will miss you. I wish you farewell and good luck in your life Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CheezyMaple
Tess
VIP
VIP
Tess

GenesisREP : 7

PostSubject: Re: Bye guise(:   Bye guise(: EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
s2james