GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

might as well trry

Go down 
+2
Reminisce
Species
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bacardi

GenesisREP : 0

might as well trry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: might as well trry   might as well trry - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Then you must not be able to stand up for yourself. I get it. It's okay.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Jagger

GenesisREP : 1

PostSubject: Re: might as well trry   might as well trry - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:21 pm

k.
Back to top Go down
s2james
VIP
VIP
s2james

PostSubject: Re: might as well trry   might as well trry - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:46 am

You guys make the most uninteresting arguements ever. Bacardi, do you seriously have no life? Why would a normal person know all that info about nexon? Also, you correct peoples' grammar, yet look at your own. Don't be correcting people if you can't correct yourself bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jameslikesdonuts
lmfaooo

PostSubject: Re: might as well trry   might as well trry - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:08 pm

s2jamezz so tuff man
yu accept the trade when i gave you like 90k coconuts and now you're sucking up lyk u didnt do nuffin. i would smack you but i don't know which face to smack first you two faced nigger fuck

and nexon, i know so much because i've been developing since v54 and titan. you prob don't even know what it is cause you black and what do cotton pickers know these days rii?

quit sucking gms cocks becuz this is a pserver. every private server will shut down eventually, it's just a matter of time.
sucking up just leads you to losing more and more of your pride, WAIT A MINUTE HOLD ON you're black, you got no pride.
Back to top Go down
Species

Species

PostSubject: Re: might as well trry   might as well trry - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 pm

STOP BEING SO FUCKING DAMN RACIST LIKE WHAT THE FUCK THERE IS NO NEED TO BE RACIST LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAMN FUCKING POSTS LIKE SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING? THIS IS MAD ANNOYING, ALL OF YOU GROW THE FUCK UP!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/corruptmandy
lmfaooo

PostSubject: Re: might as well trry   might as well trry - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:57 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL UR SO M@D
Back to top Go down
Species

Species

PostSubject: Re: might as well trry   might as well trry - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Yes i may be mad or even just upset, but atleast im not immature, rude, annoying, Conceited. Like seriously, just grow up..
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/corruptmandy
lmfaooo

PostSubject: Re: might as well trry   might as well trry - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:11 pm

You have no right to be conceited you hideous fuck.
Your server went GG and I didn't even have to do anything. That's how currupt the shit was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: might as well trry   might as well trry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

might as well trry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GenesisStory :: General :: Report Glitches-
Jump to: