GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Welcome Very Happy!
GenesisStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenesisStory

Come Join us now! we are waiting for you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We now have v99 items! Have fun

Welcome ~ xMike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome ~ xMike Empty
PostSubject: Welcome ~ xMike   Welcome ~ xMike EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Welcome~

Hello im xMike.. owner/co-owner

i welcome all the players to play and enjoy their time and having fun at the same time.. i want all players to be comfortable with their friends and other members of GenesisMS communnity to be able to talk and chill wit each other..
if yu see anew player please help him out.. it helps out the server and they could teach yu a thing or two about maple, yu never know wut people can do to yu and how much yu can learn from em.. if yu want the server to be active and fun and alive best thing yu can help us with is donation and voting... donating can really fund for the server which helps us keep the server to be alive and runing with no lag and even add many cool features and also yu guys win prizes and awards by donating.. yu can ask any GM for more info or even me xMike or yu can talk to Jordans, Voting helps our server get noticed and helps us get many players which means more activeness and fun and also by getting people, friends and reliationships are formed.., always follow the rules and make sure yu are kind to everyone from new people to GM's

help us get known and alive by voting and helping our others and donating..
Help us grow.. Help us get known.. Help us Improve and develope

xMike~
Back to top Go down
watermeloen

GenesisREP : 0

Welcome ~ xMike Empty
PostSubject: Changing Your grammar of boreness Don't mind me.   Welcome ~ xMike EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:37 pm

i welcome all the players to play and enjoy their time and having fun at the same time.. i want all players to be comfortable with their friends and other members of GenesisMS communnity to be able to talk and chill whit eachother..
if you see a new player please help him/her out.. it helps out the server and they could teach you a thing or two about maple, yu never know what people can do to you and how much you can learn from them.. if you want the server to be active and fun and alive best thing you can help us with is donation and voting... donating can really fund for the server which helps us keep the server to be alive and running with no lag and even add many cool features and also you guys win prizes and awards by donating.. you can ask any GM for more info or even me xMike or you can talk to Jordans, Voting helps our server get noticed and helps us get many players which means more activeness and fun and also by getting people, friends and relationships are formed.., always follow the rules and make sure you are kind to everyone from new people to GM's.

help us get known and alive by voting and helping our others and donating..
Help us grow.. Help us get known.. Help us Improve and develope

Oke i'm really sorry for Changing your grammar. I was just into doing that. Don't mind it. You don't have to add it or something Because I know you would already done that if you wanted to.

Greatings.
Back to top Go down
Example

Example

GenesisREP : 0

Welcome ~ xMike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ~ xMike   Welcome ~ xMike EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Yay! Erm, Mike do you know the ETA when you will get that nuisance AP Blocker away? I know it might take a while because its client sided, but I really want it gone...its annoying after RBing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome ~ xMike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ~ xMike   Welcome ~ xMike Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome ~ xMike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GenesisStory :: General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: